QEEG is an extensive analysis of the brain electrical activity that include:
- Signal processing tools (IPA, PCA, automatic rejection of artifacts and spikes)
- FFT analysis of the brain electrical activity (power spectra distribution maps, asymmetry, coherence analysis, index of inattention).
- Statistical analysis and comparison of individual data with HBImed normative database and identification of functional brain biomarkers.
- Identification of the source of the biggest deviations in the brain with LORETA and sLORETA tools.
- Recommendations for biofeedback, neurofeedback ILF, tDCS and other forms of therapy.